The conference will be held at the Northampton Square Campus of City, University of London (circled below). The full address is City, University of London, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB, United Kingdom.
The Northampton Square campus is centrally located and within easy reach of several Underground stations:
- Angel station (Northern line, City branch)
- Barbican station (Circle/District/Metropolitan/Hammersmith & City lines)
- Farringdon station (Circle/District/Metropolitan/Hammersmith & City lines)
Sessions will take place in the College (A), University (B), Drysdale (E) and Centenary (H) buildings, all of which can be accessed from Spencer Street, St John Street and Northampton Square.
- Registration – Northampton Suite, on fourth floor of University Building (B)
- Keynotes – AG21/Great Hall, on ground/first floor of College Building (H)
- Panel sessions – Northampton Suite, Convocation Suite (H), A110, B104, ELG01/02
- Lunch/coffee – Provided for registered delegates in Northampton Suite Room C
Conference delegates looking for accommodation have many options in the Islington, Clerkenwell, Old Street, and Kings Cross areas.